[geeks] windows hacks for MacOS

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Oct 10 00:08:33 CDT 2007

Here is something that would help me a lot, coming from KDE: I want
to be able to right click on the title bar of a window to send the
window to the bottom of the pile.

It helps when the screen is cluttered.

Also, is there any way to tell the app switcher (apple->tab) to move
through all windows of an application?  For example, I frequently
want to move among terminal sessions, and the app switcher only moves
to terminal.  I think have to use a different keystroke to move among
terminal windows.

Is there a configuration so that I can change this behavior?

Not a big deal, just curious.