[geeks] "Facebook isn't the internet, dipshit."

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 01:26:24 CDT 2007

On 10 Oct 2007, at 02:52, Micah R Ledbetter wrote:

> Somebody else's "An unordered list of thoughts I had during a
> conference call with a potential client today":
> http://www.joethepeacock.com/2007/10/unordered-list-of-thoughts-i-had-
> during.php

As a web developer up to his eyeballs in this crap everyone calls
'Web 2.0', I nearly burst a lung laughing at this. It sums up how
much of Web 2.0 is hype and nonsense to be honest, absolutely
perfectly. There's a lot of useful stuff that can help everyone out
there that falls under the 'Web 2.0' bracket, but most people don't
actually understand any of that, they just know about bullshit
phrases like 'leveraging realtime social networking'.

Remember - Web 2.0 is not revolution it's evolution!

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>