[geeks] Sun 911 case (4x 50 pin SCSI case)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 7 22:25:39 CDT 2007

Hello,

Anyone here interested in a Sun 911 case? It takes 4 narrow SCSI drives and is about the size of a Sun IPC/LX "lunchbox" machine. The case is complete and in good condition, inside and out (includes metal bracket to hold drive, 4x power leads and 4x SCSI connectors - to my eye it is complete). SCSI IDs for the drives are set on the drives.

If anyone wants it, please contact me off-list. I'd like $5 plus actual shipping, but the $5 is negotiable. Also, available for pickup in Trenton/Princeton NJ area.

Thanks,

Lionel