[geeks] brown noise

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Oct 7 22:29:44 CDT 2007

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 03:38:29AM +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> There tests are fraught with mistakes, cut corners and ignorance, but
> they are certainly fun to watch

I think that's the whole premise.  Plus the "Well, now let's just use
way more gunpowder/explosives than we need, and BLOW THINGS UP!".  I
loved the segment with Buster in the culvert/drainage pipe, and then the
tree-trunk cannon.  If you watch the cannon episode closely, fragments of
cannon take out one of their pickups. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas