[geeks] Microsoft Surface...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu May 31 12:34:27 CDT 2007

Geoff Reed wrote:
>> On May 31, 2007, at 3:33 AM, Mark wrote:
>>
>>> Yet if Microsoft does it everyone beats down on the table. They say
>>> "You fraudsters, you ripped off so-and-so and such-and-such" or "oh
>>> they just bought in someone elses idea", becuase that's what everyone
>>> is used to saying about Microsoft.
>
> from what I have seen (haven't been to Microsoft's site yet, but from the press
> release i read, MS is making it sound like they developed the device.

Not only that, but they act like touch screen displays are something that they
just invented.

The first time I ever moved a picture with my hands was over 10 years ago.

It's a really slick product, but it needs work, not ad spin.

Apple is just as guilty of course, spinning things as revolutionary when a lot
of other people are thinking, "It is about time..."

--
shannon                      | governorrhea: