[geeks] Microsoft Surface...

John Francini francini at mac.com
Thu May 31 10:12:43 CDT 2007

And not to mention the fact that the actual shipping interface will
look NOTHING like the one in the videos, nor be anywhere near as easy
to use.  It will no doubt have lots of pop-ups with "Do you really
want to do that?"  or "Microsoft Surface has downloaded 10 updates.
Apply them?"  or any of the other ways that Windows keeps getting in
your face, and never, ever letting you forget that you're using a
damnable Microsoft product.

Microsoft is, was, and will always be a criminal organization.
Remember: they were found guilty in a court of law of monopolistic
behavior.  They are never, ever -- EVER -- to be trusted.

Pardon me while I barf.