[geeks] WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT OVER

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Fri May 11 22:32:33 CDT 2007

> > It's only a counter, not a sensor, so just pull it out and put it back
> > in again. You'll feel great when it reads 100%.
>
> Is there more to the transfer kit than just the transfer belt assembly
> with the green handles on either side, then?  Because it tells me to
> remove and replace that every time I have to clear a paper jam.  Doing
> so does not reset any counter that I'm aware of.

There's a way to reset it in the menus. If you follow the procedures
to replace it through the menu system, it will reset the counter. In
any case, the worse that will happen is that it will begin flashing
TRANSFER KIT LOW or whatnot, you'll hit the ? key, take it out, put it
back in, and all will be fine.

Not to mention that I have plenty of them as well, if you decide to
send me a list of what you want/need.

-- Aaron