[geeks] A very d'oh! moment

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu May 10 20:13:38 CDT 2007

Bill Bradford wrote:

> As I went to unplug the old power supply's motherboard connector, I noticed
> that I'd plugged it in off-by-one when I reassembled the system after
> dusting it out and reseating everything.

Not to worry, I wish that was the worst thing I'd ever done.  I've got a more
than 1 spare part in my cabinet from the same kind of thing.

Anyone who's had an Apple II before, and some of those small cards only the
size of the connector... well... they'll go in both ways.

--
shannon                      | javalin: