[geeks] FS: Dell Optiplex GX100 SFF PC base for $0 + S/H

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 10:55:44 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I've got a couple of these bases available for actual shipping ($0 + S/H):

Dell GX100 Small Form Factor PC
Celeron 566 MHz CPU
NO RAM
NO HD
CD-ROM (may be dodgy - installed FreeNAS, failed on Ubuntu)
Floppy installed

Can take up to three full-height PCI cards (if you rip out the audio riser card), would make a nice Smoothwall, FreeSCO, or FreeNAS device.

It is also very Solaris x86 compatible, as shown by running the Solaris x86 Install Check tool for Update 3 (11/06) - video, audio, network, IDE and USB devices are all supported.

Small Picture: http://www.vfxweb.com/product_images/150x112/2612.jpg

Dell Link:
http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&ServiceTag=&SystemID=PLX_PNT_CEL_GX100&os=WW1&osl=EN&catid=&impid=

If interested, please contact me off list. I think I have a couple of these available, and shipping is via FedEx Ground, most likely $10-20 anywhere in ConUS.

Lionel