[geeks] Google Images Facial Recognition!

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Sun Jun 3 21:26:31 CDT 2007

> As a resident of New Jersey, in the United States of America, a consumer of
> mass-market media, and a victim of various public interest organizations, I can
> parrot emphatically that all profiling IS racial - no two ways around it. [0]
>
> Lionel
>
> [0] http://www.aclu.org/racialjustice/racialprofiling/15856prs20011010.html

The only problem is that the ACLU does not stand for America, is not civil and
really has nothing to do with liberty.  They pick the cases they want whether it
has to do with liberties or not, just their agenda.

I know there was a "problem" with profiling in NJ.  I know I couldn't be a state
cop.  I couldn't determine the sex of someone in a car 300 ft in front of me,
much less the ethnic group.  It wouldn't be as much as an issue if the state
police had cameras in their cars.  Now you don't hear much about it.  Either
the cops aren't doing it because they are on camera or the claims about it
have lessened because claimants are on camera.  See if you can find the
(hopefully) independent study that was done for the state on profiling.  The
results was not released since (supposdly) they were not PC.

Bob