[geeks] Lomo/Holga photography

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Jan 15 10:39:15 CST 2007

Sun, 14 Jan 2007 @ 13:47 -0700, Dan Duncan said:

> My wife is into photography and has recently expressed interest in
> getting a Lomo/Holga camera.  I'd like to pick one up for her birthday

Why does she want one?

Lomo cameras suck, to put it nicely.

The way they work is by limiting explosure of the film to a narrow
strip.

It's fake super-wide done by limiting resolution and image quality.

You can do the same thing with standard film or digital cameras just by
cropping.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Consulting wouldn't be what it is today
without Microsoft Windows" -- Chris Pinkham]