[geeks] WANTED: socket 939 AGP motherboard

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Jan 14 12:37:33 CST 2007

I'm still trying to find a decent socket 939 PC motherboard with AGP
graphics.

Two models that are rated well:

Gigabyte K8NS Ultra-939
Asus A8V Deluxe

My situation is that I have a very fast AGP card, DDR memory, and
everything else I can't afford to upgrade. None of the parts will be
usable in the future because all of the tech is changing, so I'm maxxing
out this box for the long haul. I'll probably have it for another 3-5
years, so yes it is worth upgrading.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The object of war is not to die for your
country but to make the other bastard die for his." -- General George S.