[geeks] OFFER: login; Sysadmin, Internet Protocol Journal, books and Win2K Server resource kit

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Sun Jan 14 11:56:13 CST 2007

Ok...getting a jump on decluttering my life and spring cleaning.  I've
got the following available for pickup in the local DC area (unless you
REALLY want to pay for shipping):

1. Windows 2000 Server Resource Kit with CD
2. Books:
    Alien -- Alan Dean Foster
    Tanks -- Guide to Modern Tanks and Fighting Vehicles
    How to Make War -- James F. Dunnigan
    SNMP, SNMPv2 and RMON (2nd edition) -- William Stallings
    Cisco Router Configuration and Troubleshooting -- Mark Tripod
    Nokia Network Security Solutions Handbook -- Syngress Press
    Security in Computing (2nd edition) -- Charles Pfleeger
    Security in Computing (3rd edition) -- Charles Pfleeger
3. Back issues of SysAdmin (about 1 year or so), Internet Protocol
Journal (about 3-4 years) and login; (some all the way back to 1998).

Let me know before it makes its way to the recycling world to come.
Prefer local pickup but will ship if suitably compensated (think Pentium
4 CPU 3GHz+ for an Intel 865PERL motherboard).

Ido

Ido Dubrawsky, CISSP                    E-mail: ido at dubrawsky.org
Network Security Architect                      idubraws at siliconsec.com
dubrawsky.org