[geeks] Lomo/Holga photography

Dan Duncan danduncan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 14:47:55 CST 2007

My wife is into photography and has recently expressed interest in
getting a Lomo/Holga camera.  I'd like to pick one up for her birthday
but she doesn't know much about Lomo and I don't know much about
photography so I was hoping someone here could recommend a specific
camera.  She wants something in 35mm,  possibly with a hot shoe for a
flash (flash recommendations needed), decent quality.  I don't want to
spend a fortune but I don't want something that doesn't work well or
will break easily.

Thanks for any input!