[geeks] Dual Core Rules: your bugs will run twice as fast

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Tue Feb 13 10:33:25 CST 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 12:55:37AM -0500, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> Of course, I see the same thing out of Firefox and Thunderbird on all
> platforms.  Variations in exactly how they waste resources, but the end
> result is generally the same.
>
> The sad thing is that everything else sucks worse.
>
> Well, I've heard good things about some of the Mac browsers, but I
> haven't played with them much.

I would say that Safari sucks approximately equally.  Apple claims that
they are now going to get serious about cleaning it up and stablizing it
though.

I haven't tried Opera or any others on OS X.

On Linux I would say that Konqeror also sucks equally.  I find it handy
to use both instead of just one.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net