[geeks] Fun Topic: What do you carry?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Dec 27 20:44:49 CST 2007

On Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 09:18:48PM -0500, Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> What, none of you geeks are armed?  Or you just don't want to talk
> about that Beretta you hide under the back seat, or that heavy little
> FMJ loaded hand cannon you carry?

Things I don't talk about at work (or usually on mailing lists);

- Religion
- Politics
- Guns (or CCW; prohibited by company policy)

My new manager wants to shoot my AR15 next time he's down from Denver.  One
day he misfired an email about his new hunting rifle (intended for a Bill
in the Denver office, auto-completed by Outlook to my name); he quickly
responded with "oops that wasnt meant for you".  I replied and told him
about my AR build. 8-)

My toys:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/526687659
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/1547478423