[geeks] Fun Topic: What do you carry?

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Dec 28 00:31:26 CST 2007

Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> On Dec 24, 2007, at 10:53 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>> Fun topic for discussion (happy holidays, everyone) - what do you
>> folks
>> carry around every day, gear-and-gadget wise?
>>
>> Here's my list, with pictures if you care to see them.
>
> ( reads lists )
>
> What, none of you geeks are armed?  Or you just don't want to talk
> about that Beretta you hide under the back seat, or that heavy little
> FMJ loaded hand cannon you carry?

Bill asked about geek tool type stuff, not about sidearms.  :)  If
you're asking about sidearms, mine is a Para-Ordnance P14 in .45ACP,
lightly polished internally where it counts, riding in a Kramer Handgun
Leather MSP paddle holster, stuffed with 14 rounds of 200gr JHP+P.

--
  Phil Stracchino, CDK#2         ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
  alaric at caerllewys.net            alaric at metrocast.net
          It's not the years, it's the mileage.