[geeks] Fun Topic: What do you carry?

Mon Dec 24 22:40:19 CST 2007

> Fun topic for discussion (happy holidays, everyone) - what do you
> folks carry around every day, gear-and-gadget wise?

I fear I'm fairly boring: a Swiss Army knife (a Victorinox, not a cheap
knockoff) and a Nokia 5190 about covers it for me.  Well, perhaps
including my work key card, which I routinely carry; I want to have a
habit of having it on me in case I have to run in to work unexpectedly.

The knife, not sure of model number/name.  Two knife blades (small and
large), a bottle opener and screwdriver, a small screwdriver and a tool
whose design purpose is opaque to me, a Phillips screwdriver, a
pointed/bladed tool whose design purpose is opaque to me, a slide-out
plastic toothpick, and a slide-out coarse pair of tweezers.  Moderately
basic.

Well, assuming you restrict it to computer-related stuff.  Otherwise,
there's a pen and pencil, agenda book, business-card case, and a couple
of items I occasionally use as magical tools, and miscellany like keys,
cash, ID/credit cards, transit pass....

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca