[geeks] FS: Dell Optiplex GX240 mini tower for sale (P4)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 19 08:53:05 CST 2007

Hello all,

I've got a Dell Optiplex GX240 mini tower model with a 2.0 GHz P4, 40 Gig HD, CD-RW, Zip drive and 256 Meg RAM available. It is in great shape, and has a Win2K COA. The video card is an add-in AGP card, an ATI Rage 128 Ultra(?). It has 4 PCI slots, all available. The case is in very good condition - no significant scratches/marks.

You could probably stuff 4 3.5" HDs inside it, if you don't mind the two front panel 3.5" opening to show the drives...

It is Solaris (x86) compatible: http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/hcl/data/systems/details/1864.html

I'd like to get $85 for it, plus actual shipping. Local pick-up is an option. (I'm near Trenton, NJ)

If interested, please contact me off-list.

Lionel