[geeks] Tiger Team: new CourtTV show on penetration testing

Chad McAuley chizad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 11:22:56 CST 2007

Looks like CourtTV has a new series starting soon that follows a group
of penetration testers as they go around doing their job.  There's not a
lot of information about the show yet, but here's what I've been able to
  put together so far.  The team is made up of Chris Nickerson, Luke
McOmie, and Ryan Jones, and they'll be employing social engineering
attacks as well as the usual attacks on computers/networks and physical
security against their clients.  From what I can tell each episode will
be 30 minutes, and there will be a new client every week.   I'm
definitely interested to see what they do with this show.  I'm sure
it'll be light on technical details since they're probably aiming this
at the general public and not just us geeks, but I won't mind as long as
they don't dumb it down too much.

The first episode airs at 11pm e/p (and then again at 11:30) on
Christmas Day.  No clue why they chose that date for the premiere, since
a lot of people will be spending time with their families, but I'm sure
they'll be repeating it in the week between Christmas and New Year's.
And if not, that's what DVRs and torrent sites are for. :)