[geeks] Memory for sale

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 14 07:06:29 CST 2007

Hello all,

As I have mentioned previously, I have a dual quad Xeon server (PowerEdge
SC1430), but I've decided to max the RAM and be done with it, so I've ordered
a second 2x 2 Gig kit for my server, taking it to 8 Gig.

Anyway, this leaves me a spare set of DIMMs for my server that I'd like to see
go to a good home. These are DDR2 PC2-5300 (667 MHz) DIMMs fully-buffered and
ECC.

This is a close match:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148134

These are OEM from Dell, and I'd like $50 shipped USPS/FedEX Ground (ConUS)
for the pair.

If interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Lionel