[geeks] End of the line for CompUSA

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sun Dec 9 10:15:03 CST 2007

On Sun, Dec 09, 2007 at 10:38:20AM -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> It's a mystery to me how anyone manages to play Halo on a game console
> controller.  Then, the Grand Theft Auto franchise is huge, and I don't
> know how anyone manages to drive anything in that on a game console
> controller without crashing either.

My middle son has no problem driving a car using the controlers
with GTA 3 on our PS/2.

He played Need For Speed Carbon with keyboard and mouse. We had
a joystick on his computer to play Combat Flight Simulator,
but it interfered with NFS and he did not like CFS nor
playing NFS with the joystick.

NFS has since been deleted as he has moved on to other games.

Some people get used to it, some don't.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838