[geeks] Discuss this quote...

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Aug 27 22:59:57 CDT 2007

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 10:56:26PM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> I was thinking one thing I would do is build a computer/networking/storage
> facility and take on "dead" projects where scientists and other workers
> were doing something good, and got hit by the budget axe.

When I was first putting together the business plan for a "high tech"
company mostly employing hardware and software "geeks", I planned
on filling a room with old compters (mostly "big iron") and
making it a play room. :-)

Like the "ball room" at Ikea, but for grown ups.  :-)

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838