[geeks] Roland CM-500

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Wed Aug 8 21:46:44 CDT 2007

Unfortunately, i don't have any answers to your questions, but they do
take me down memory lane a bit.

I bought an MT-32 a few years ago for just this very reason, building up a
DOS game box and maybe hooking it up to a Mac IIci for games as well.  Of
course, i have not gotten around to it yet.

I remember back in '90, i hooked up a Yamaha TG33 to my IIci and used it
while playing Sierra's KQ V.  I still remember reading the Sierra catalog
from back then and salivating over the Roland boxes (this was before i
bought the TG33).

Damn, why are all the good days always in the past, usually FAR in the
past.

/KRM