[geeks] Asterisk gurus anywhere?

Wed Aug 8 22:12:08 CDT 2007

> I have a relatively simple customer application that will be run on
> Asterisk.

> Any Asterisk gurus out there?  I need to connect up DTMF tones with
> queries to a database, basically.  No text to speech, fancy voice
> recognition, etc. is needed.

Well, I'm principal VoIP geek - including Asterisk and the MySQL
database that backends much of it - at $DAYJOB.  I don't consider
myself an Asterisk guru by any stretch, but this sounds enough like the
stuff I do daily that I may be able to help, at least if your setup is
enough like ours.

If you want to write me offlist and haven't before (I don't recall
whether you have), I recommend writing to mouse at openface.ca and
mouse at netbsd.org as well as mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca; among them,
those three provide about as good a chance as is available that mail
will actually reach me.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca