[geeks] Marijuana Legalization

Hicheal Morton mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:21:49 CDT 2007

Lionel,

Actually, as citizens of the U.S.A they would qualify as African-Americans!
Naturalized citizens are covered by this rule (a la B. Obama whose father
was not descended from African slaves but migrated.)

Regardless, the basic point is still the same: the Democrats are the
restrictors of free speech in the U.S.A.  Political correctness is
devastating freedom of expression and the open discussion of ideas.  The
Democrats are NOT the party of free speech or "the little man" as they were
several generations ago.

Ciao,

Hike