[geeks] Marijuana Legalization

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 3 09:10:39 CDT 2007

>From: Hicheal Morton <mh1272 at gmail.com>
>Date: 2007/08/03 Fri AM 08:28:58 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Marijuana Legalization

<snip>

>Two funny things.
>
>(1) I have three "white people" friends that were born in Africa (South
>Africa & Zwimbebwe [sp?]).  Are they African-Americans?  Do they get the
>reparation money too?

Being born in Africa makes them African, not African American, no more so than if I were to visit Africa, I wouldn't suddenly become an American African... African Americans are people of African Extraction born in America. Personally, being of Norwegian Extraction, I am Norwegian American - but that doesn't appear on many job applications, etc... I guess the man is trying to keep my people down ;^)

Lionel