[geeks] Marijuana Legalization

Hicheal Morton mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:28:58 CDT 2007

Robert wrote: "Democrats? I'm on board with free speech issues..."

It appears you are living in the past.  My father told me this all the time
and, were he living, he would be in his mid-90s.

Democrats hate free speech.  Note some of the Democrat inventions.

     Campaign speech restrictions under the so-called Campaign reform laws.
         citizens cannot make political speech within 30 days of an election
             citizens = special interest group under the law

     Politically Correctness restricts free speech because certain topics
cannot be discussed
         at  your Atlanta-area colleges and else where.
           * I am of "native american" extraction but if I call myself an
"American Indian"
             (or worse, "Injun"), I am lectured and looked down on.
             Even "native American" is improper because "natives" are now
"nationals"--except
             for Americal Indians.  How BS!
          * People formerly called "white" people are now called
"non-minorities"!
          * Minorities can't be called by "racial epitaths" (sp?) but "white
people" can.
            Take that Honky, whitey, cracker, pinky, ice-gal/guy!
            If "Injun" is now derogatory to me (a "native American"), why
should derogatory
            terms be used of "white people".
          * People with divergent opinions are now "*-phobic".
            Since you are sick (phobias denote sickness), I don't have to
even listen to you.
          * Demands of "equal time" on FCC controlled radio airwaves while
no such claims
            for TV and print media.  The only place where non-Democratic
(opps!) speech
            is equal is over the radio stations.
          * Harassment is not dependent on what the speaker said or what
her/his intent was.
            If the hearer (even an evesdropper!) is offended and claims
harassment, you are gulty.
            You all get this in your harassment training at work!  Hope you
noticed it! And, God
            help you in the grocery store.  (Sam's sells "homo" milk--what's
that all about?
         * Oh yeah, limiting the speech of the "righteous right" (If they
can't free speak; when
           will we lose the right to freely speak?)

The Democrats of today do not want free speech; they ONLY want free
Democratic speech.  The novel 1984 explains the game plan and results quite
nicely.

There are lots of other examples but I don't remember any more.

Two funny things.

(1) I have three "white people" friends that were born in Africa (South
Africa & Zwimbebwe [sp?]).  Are they African-Americans?  Do they get the
reparation money too?
(2) Bumper sticker on car of a "native American":
          America: Love It or Give It Back!

Bumper sticker on vehicle owned by an