[geeks] Amiga 2000 acelerator card?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Apr 29 16:42:01 CDT 2007

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 05:37:53PM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> I've sold about $240 worth of stuff on eBay, which is pretty much my G4
> fund right now. I think a dual 1GHz machine would be really nice for
> most of my desktop work.

I've been using a 1.25Ghz G4 Mini on my desktop at work for the past couple
of years, and have been pretty happy with it.  I'm spoiled when I get home
to my dual-core 2Ghz Intel iMac, but the only real difference for most
stuff is web page rendering speed.

I'd love to replace the G4 mini with a 2Ghz Core Duo mini, and replace my
out-of-warranty Dell windows system at the office with a Parallels session.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas