[geeks] Amiga 2000 acelerator card?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Apr 29 16:37:53 CDT 2007

Sun, 29 Apr 2007 @ 15:20 -0500, Michael Parson said:

> I'd love a Mac Pro, but I don't have the spare cash these days.  I love
> my G4 and recently got a Black MacBook with my tax refund.

Same here.

I'm thinking of getting a decent G4. However, even they are out of my
price range right now. Those things really hold their value in the
market.

I was hoping the newer Macs would drive their prices down, but that
doesn't appear to have happened.

I've sold about $240 worth of stuff on eBay, which is pretty much my G4
fund right now. I think a dual 1GHz machine would be really nice for
most of my desktop work.

Have to dig and see what else I can sell off to some poor SOB... :)

--
shannon           | Castles are sacked in war, Chieftains are scattered far,