[geeks] Race Tracks

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Sun Apr 22 13:41:13 CDT 2007

On 22/04/2007, at 01:38, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> As a driver I don't like it, because it makes it harder for me to
> watch
> out for them when they come up on me blind, too fast for the traffic,
> and in unexpected locations.

Well doing 180km/h in a 100 zone and flying between cars is stupid.
This whole discussion started because I mentioned lane splitting
saving me time sitting in traffic.  I guess I should clarify that
it's only a good idea when traffic isn't moving normal speed.  When
it is, I go normal speed and pass normally.

---sambo