[geeks] New Tech Schools: Digital Harbor in Baltimore

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Tue Apr 17 19:39:43 CDT 2007

> No - she didn't understand that STATE boards of education don't hire teachers,
> LOCAL school boards do...

Holy crap!  Even I knew that after getting my ed cert.  Guess what I first
thought when I read that. :)

> Hell, my fabulously wealthy school district that lavishes great pay on it's
> teachers is looking too - see:
>
> http://www.hvrsd.k12.nj.us/district/employ/current.htm

Unortunately, I couldn't get in to look.  I'll try later.  In one old union
publication they did list salaries in different districts.  I could also
get off of my fat butt and check out the state "report card" in the local
library.  I believe they have all NJ districts.

Bob