[geeks] tax software rant

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Apr 20 10:03:00 CDT 2007

Thu, 19 Apr 2007 @ 10:31 -0400, Phil Stracchino said:

> Which is why I mostly just mail it in.  Unless I'm getting a really big
> return and have reason to need it right away.

...which means they'll get it anyway before long, as the IRS implodes
and is forced to outsource tax processing.

They've already failed to create a new system, so I see it being
contracted out in the future.

Pretty soon our government will just be a series of divisions of
corporations.

--
shannon           | We are all of us in the gutter, some of us looking at the