[geeks] Personal Finance Software

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Thu Apr 5 18:38:30 CDT 2007

On Apr 5, 2007, at 5:24 PM, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

> Right now, I keep track of my personal finances through a giant custom
> spreadsheet, but it's starting to get a bit, let's say, *unwieldy*.
>
> Does anyone know of any personal finance software for any of the Open
> Source OSes?  If the software is also Open Source, more the better.

Moneydance is closed source but runs on Linux and OS X as well as
Windows.  I love it.

Mike Hebel
----
The longer one holds on to a memory, the longer one lives in the past.
The deeper the memory they hold onto, the more beautiful the past will
become. The beautiful memories will eventually turn into hate. Even if
they look ahead, they lose the ability to walk. As long as the heavy
chain called revenge continues to bind the heart, the tears of sadness
will continue to flow.  - Vash