[geeks] [rescue] Anyone have a Pioneer CD changer? Want more magazines for it?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 26 12:11:22 CDT 2006

>From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
>Date: 2006/09/25 Mon AM 09:51:23 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] [rescue] Anyone have a Pioneer CD changer? Want more magazines for	it?

>I have a changer in the original box, I'll check and respond later. IF anyone wants the changer, let me know - it is in  it's original box from TCF several years ago (ugh - more toys than time!)

I have  Pioneer DRM-602X Double speed SCSI CD Changer (6 disc) - if anyone is interested, just let me know.

It is SCSI, and is supported by PC/Mac (includes software), and IIRC, Solaris supports this (or did at one point).

Actual Cost of shipping and it's yours... (it's not very heavy at all, IMHO)

Lionel