[geeks] Lens problem

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Sep 19 11:30:00 CDT 2006

I have a Pioneer CD changer which I've just gotten out of storage after
a year and a half of non-use and two moves.  It has a slight problem:
it loads CDs, but won't play them.  I've been able to trace this to a
specific mechanical failure:  The focusing lens for the laser has come
adrift.  I have the lens, and both it and the head appear undamaged.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to re-attach said lens?

--
 Same geek, same site, new location