[geeks] encrypted video cable?

William Kirkland bill.kirkland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 10:40:18 CDT 2006

I thought I might try something new ... setting the subject to match
the questions.

I am interested in how "encrypted video cables" work.

Does anyone have a pointer to the specifications? or an interesting
article which provides some details?

Do these "encrypted video cables" have active components? or are they
just cables with a high copper count which are undocumented?

It is my understanding that encryption also requires decryption. So,
how does that work?

Bill.Kirkland at gmail.com