[geeks] Jericho

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Oct 25 13:43:56 CDT 2006

On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 08:20:39PM +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> Thanks to Bill's urging, I just watched the first three episodes of Jericho.
> It's pretty good. It seems to me to be BSG with higher tech.*
> BSG has prettier enemies. :-)
> Jericho itself looks like northern Israel, except in much better shape.

It's supposed to be circa-2009 Kansas.  You really should watch episodes
4 and 5 though - supposedly episode 5 was when the suits "stopped messing
with the writers, and the show gets better from there" according to one
of the people working on the show.  Lots of stuff happens in 5, too.

I'm looking forward to episode 6 ("9:02") tonight.

Can you say "EM Pulse"?  8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford