[geeks] Solar Panels on residence - anyone?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Oct 23 10:39:56 CDT 2006

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, William Staniewicz wrote:
> I think it would also depend on what part of the country you live in.
> Here in NL wind power as an energy source is seen in abundance.
> Some farms have smaller ones to generate electricity. Maybe that
> would be more cost effective and efficient? I don't reallt know.

That's the beauty of electricity.  You can have multiple inputs.
Why not solar panels AND a windmill?  Wind turbines are very
inexpensive compared to solar panels and they tend to work
much better at night.  :)

-DanD

# I have lived in the world just long enough to look carefully the second time
# into those things that I am most certain of the first time.  -Josh Billings