[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Mar 26 03:36:54 CST 2006

On Sun, Mar 26, 2006 at 06:34:03PM +1100, Chris Petrov wrote:
> Just out of curiosity what was the tightest grouping? i.e. could they
> shoot?

You have to be relatively decent with a pistol before they'll give you a
concealed-carry license here; e.g., prove that you're not going to shoot
yourself in the foot.

http://www.txchia.org/getchl.htm

One of the things I miss about living in the city is that when I was at
"home" growing up, there was plenty of empty space around for miles and
miles (grandparents had a cattle farm) so we could set up a shooting range
out back.

Living in a city now, I can't even shoot off a BB gun.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas