[geeks] Color laser printers?

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at pandora.be
Mon Mar 20 20:11:26 CST 2006

William Enestvedt wrote:

>I know I may well get flamed for asking this, but does anyone have a
>small (cheap!) color laser printer that they can recommend?
>
>   A guy in the business told me that Oki makes a nice one -- the 5200,
>I think -- and he mentioned one or two others -- Canon, maybe -- but he
>spoke out against the low end of HP's product line.

The best sollution in my opinion is the HP 4500N series  printer  not to
expensive  if you get one  second  hand  ( ex  demo ).  They sell  for
about  200-400 Euro. The lower end printers have the usual problem  e.i.
no cpu & low memory.

Michael

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mvergall.vcf]