[geeks] Bulk Eraser suggestions?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jul 27 09:51:29 CDT 2006

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 10:18:48AM -0400, William Enestvedt wrote:
>    I have an account, but I don't think I could pull of the billing
> magic to get something of yours done on our dime. Does anyone else on
> the list have a more pliable accounting department (or a blank check)?

Actually, another listmember (and a good friend) in Dallas is shipping
me his bulk eraser (I'm in Houston) to borrow for a few days, so everything
is covered.

>    Wait, we have a bulk eraser. How many tapes have you got to zap?

http://www.mrbill.net/tapes/tapes1.jpg
http://www.mrbill.net/tapes/tapes2.jpg

A minivan full! 8-)

(was cheaper for me to rent a van and drive to Austin to pick up the
tapes, than it was to have Iron Mountain deliver from Austin to Houston..)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas