[geeks] Bulk Eraser suggestions?

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Jul 27 09:18:48 CDT 2006

Bill;

   When I read your note I made the unhappy face from that animated GIF
of stills from the "Lord of the Ring" movies when they tell the one guy
that they _can_ "just walk into Mordor":
   http://chris.pirillo.com/_attachments/254100/mordor.gif

   Bummer.

   I have an account, but I don't think I could pull of the billing
magic to get something of yours done on our dime. Does anyone else on
the list have a more pliable accounting department (or a blank check)?

   Wait, we have a bulk eraser. How many tapes have you got to zap?

-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator