[geeks] Blue and White G3's, was iPod broke my computer

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Jan 18 14:54:49 CST 2006

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 @ 00:08 +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson said:

> The most popular way of shipping things is ask a tourist to bring them
> for you,

Just out of curiosity:

What about freight? Are the rules any nicer when using the slow boat?

How about shipping via airliners? Expensive, but if it allows you get
past some of the customs costs, it might be worthwhile.

Actually, I don't know if the airlines will take packages any more. The
last time I did it was 1995.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Star Wars Moral Number 17: Teddy bears are
dangerous in herds."]