[geeks] any Camera geeks?

William Staniewicz wjstaniewicz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 02:29:43 CST 2006

I had done a lot of camera stuff in high school when I was a kid.
Also did some commercial work with another photographer. For several years I
had stopped
doing anything with cameras and just started back again mostly
for P&S photos with my Sony P200 7 megapixel.

I have many old B&W negatives I would like to scan in.
What are you using for a film scanner?