[geeks] any Camera geeks?

John Lee j.benlin.lee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:43:29 CST 2006

I have an on again/off again relationship with photography. Every
other year or so, I'll pick it up and shoot a lot in a few months, and
then something else will come along and take my attention. Right now,
I carry around a dinky little compact digital point and shoot for
snapshots. It's serviceable, but nowhere near as fun and exciting as
my film camera.

35mm rangefinders are where my heart lies. For my photography jags, I
have a Cosina-Voigtlander Bessa-R to shoot with, and a Minolta film
scanner to get the resulting negatives out into the world. It worked a
treat the last time I was at it. I'd love to some day try out medium
and large format photography.

- John

On 1/9/06, Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 <patrick at zill.net> wrote:
> Just curious if there are any camera geeks on the list.
>
> I was interested in photography a number of years ago, and have now decided
to get back into it.