[geeks] And The Linux Weenies Wonder Why They Aren't Mainstream...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Feb 28 18:28:14 CST 2006

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> This is Microsoft's fault, not Linux or OpenOffice's fault, or whoever
> you are really ranting at.

It's Microsoft's fault that OpenOffice claims to be able to open Office
documents, but, in reality, cannot usefully do so?

Hey!  I can sell cars!  My first model is the Korvette.  It's just like
a Chevrolet Corvette, except it's made out of a shipping crate and uses
a pallet skid instead of wheels.  It's Chevrolet's fault that the
Korvette can't do 180mph!  But at least it's free, so you don't have to
give money to an evil corporation.

--
Jonathan Patschke    )   "Pain and misery always hit the spot,
Elgin, TX           (     knowing you can't lose what you haven't got."