[geeks] I need an HTML to PDF converter

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Wed Feb 22 10:22:59 CST 2006

Michael "No 's' at the end of my name" Parson says ...

> If you don't want to go through the headache of installing it and
> finding that it doesn't work, I'd be more than happy to run a test doc
> of your specification through it and giving you the output.

Thanks very much for the offer ... I'll see how this shakes out.  Right now,
the project manager says we only have to extract the HTML files from the DB
and hand 'em over, but I don't think the customer will like that.

So, if we have to test, I'll get with you about it.

Thanks again.

-Shel "One 'L' here" Hall "Two here, just to keep you on your toes"

PS:  I assume you know the story about Mr. Caspar Milquetoast, the
mild-mannered society figure, whose name was spelled "Casper" in a newspaper
story about one of his parties.  He wrote to the editor, complimenting the
paper on its coverage of the event, and ended with "By the way, my family
has always spelled my name 'Caspar,' but my relatives are notoriously poor
spellers."