[geeks] Printers, postscript, networking...

Chad McAuley chizad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 16:14:17 CDT 2006

On 4/20/06, Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:

> I have been looking at the HP 1320. $300, 14x14 footprint, duplexor, and
has
> PostScript. It seems sturdy enough, and has a monthly duty cycle greater
than
> what I usually print in a year.
>
> Anyone care to comment on them?

We've got a few 1320's in use here at $work.  We've only had them for
a few months, so I can't comment on their longevity, but they seem to
be solid little printers.  (They're also a welcome departure in
appearance from the LJ 1300, or R2D2 as my boss calls it.)  No clue
how the PS output is, as all of our printing to them is done using
PCL.