[geeks] Printers, postscript, networking...

Robert Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 10:35:16 CDT 2006

I've got a little LJ 1200 with the external JetDirect 10/100 box.
It's worked well for the last 4 years or so. I ended up bringing home
the two Dell lasers that we got for our other business ( a Dell 1700n
& a Dell Color 3100n.) The dells are pretty slow, but I haven't had
any problems with either yet. They have the upside of being cheap and
doing LPR & handling PS, and the downside of only being able to used
Dell toner carts.

  I also have a SPARCprinter (?) laser which my folks were using
until the paper feed/roller stopped pulling paper. Anyone know how to
fix it?

--Brooke